How do I enroll my child in Koalaty Time?
Enrollment is based on availability. Once accepted, there is a one time, non-refundable enrollment fee of $100 required.
How old must my child be to enroll?
We welcome children 6 weeks to 6 years of age.
What are the tuition rates?
Please call 515-278-5220 for our current rates.
- CASH,CHECK, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, OR DEBIT CARD.
- PAYMENTS ARE DUE AT THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK THAT YOU ARRIVE IN THE CENTER.
Do you send out year end statements?
Yes, by email from Tara at Tara@koalatytime.com
Who do we contact if we need an invoice or receipt?
Contact Tara at Tara@koalatytime.com
Do you take part-time childcare?
What forms of payment do you take?
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Cash – no change please. Only exact cash payments.
- Most major credit cards – Visa, Master, Discover, and Debit cards.
- We also do automatic payments. Please contact Tara at Tara@koalatytime.com to set this up.
- Year end statements sent out mid January by Tara
- For a receipt contact Tara@koalatytime.com
What discounts are available?
- A 10% discount is offered to Teachers, Wells Fargo employees, Principal employees and Athene employees.
- A 20% discount is offered to law enforcement, military families, and fireman.
When is tuition due?
Payment is due on Monday for the current week’s service or the first day you arrive in the center. If cash is received for tuition, a receipt will be given. It is your responsibility to produce receipts or a cancelled check if a question arises with your account.
What if my child is absent?
No credit will be given for absences. You will not be able to make up the absences. We request, out of consideration to our staff, that you call if your child will not be attending.
How do I withdraw my child from the program?
A written notice is required two weeks prior to withdraw from Koalaty Time.